Monday 12 March 2012

More rooms for trollin

So today I worked on allowing the player to walk around the whole map, both the math and science wing. I also set up the closet to give the person playing the zombie survival guide the first time they check it with a key. Some things that I'm going to have to clean up are the detection areas for the rooms and hallways and figure out a place to put the stats btn without covering up anything.  Tomorrow I am going to start on my combat, even though all the other quests still haven't been done yet. I want to focus on the combat this week and get that done, then I'll go and add all the quests and other people along later this week/early next week.

I had to rework two of the hallways a little bit and I still have some more work in order to clean them up. The doors and zombies in the windows for the middle upper hallways are a little too large so I'll make those smaller as well. I also have a bit of a problem with the user being able to get there person to walk on the edges of things like walls and lockers. This will just take some time cleaning up the hit detection areas so that enough space is left for the bottom of the person.

Overall I think after this week I should be mostly on track and I'll have enough time to finish the game while still being able to polish it some.

No comments:

Post a Comment