Friday 10 February 2012

One more week

So it's the end of another week yet again, and I'm getting into the last leg for all the assets. Next week I should be collecting the needed sounds and finishing off any extra animations like muzzle flares for the guns and blood spats for the combat. I should be able to start some programming before the end of the week if nothing comes up, putting me basically back on track with my gantt chart.

I animated my main student today and added an idle at the start, it's simple enough and looks good so I'm probably going to go back and add one to each of the zombies. I can just set it to loop until they have to do something else, making sure that nothing is just standing still for too long.

I re-animated my janitor, the bone tool just wasn't working for me, but luckily I put to use what I had learned about animating using motion tweens so it wasn't too much trouble. It helped to copy and paste the bone tool animation I already had, into the motion tween movie-clip, and just lock it than place it behind everything to be used as a guide. I then set to the task of swapping out all the parts for the three different zombie animations that I was happy with. This doesn't take too much time and makes me really happy that I built my zombies to allow for quick swapping of parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment